BMW Motorrad builds awe-inspiring, dynamic motorcycles for every purpose. It has remained at the technological cutting edge ever since it first started making bikes back in 1923.
When it comes to design, engines, chassis, environmental responsibility and safety BMW Motorrad is always one step ahead.
Our dealership's mission:
By developing our business around our customer’s needs, with professional motivated employees, maximising growth for all stakeholders utilizing efficient processes.
To be the preferred premium automotive dealer in the Garden Route.
Our dealership's history:
Lynn Schroeder Motors opened its doors on the 1st of March 1992 and are currently the only BMW approved dealership in the Garden Route, situated half way between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
* Disclaimer: Please note that motorcycle images are used as indication only, actual motorcycles may look different.
- Sport: BMW S 1000 RR | BMW R 1200 RS
- Tour: BMW K 1600 GTL Exclusive | BMW K 1600 GTL | BMW K 1600 GT | BMW R 1200 RT | BMW F 800 GT
- Roadster: BMW R 1200 R | BMW S 1000 R | BMW F 800 R | BMW G 310 R
- Heritage: BMW R nineT | BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Adventure: BMW R 1200 G Adventure | BMW R 1200 G S | BMW S 1000 XR | BMW F 800 G S Adventure | BMW F 800 G S | BMW F 700 G S
- Urban Mobility: BMW C 650 Sport | BMW C 650 GT
- Used Motorcylces
Ulitmate Urban Mobility.
Conquering dense city traffic in a comfortable and sporty manner: it is all covered by BMW Motorrad's Urban Mobility segment which is defined by smart and future-oriented mobility solutions for the urban environment.
Being the latest additions to the range, the new BMW C 650 Sport and C 650 GT maxi scooters prove to be the perfect means of transportation. In the city and beyond, on winding country roads and over long distances they combine the qualities of motorcycles and scooters to create a unique riding experience.
Travel anywhere quickly, comfortably and safely – in ones or twos, with or without luggage.
- C 650-GT
- C 650 Sport
- C Evolution
Like no other.
BMW Motorrad special accessories - even greater individuality for your BMW.
- BMW motorcycles are already finished and fitted in high quality ex works.
- It has always been important to BMW Motorrad that every owner should be able to upgrade "his" own BMW in an individual style - using original special accessories which is available from BMW Motorrad dealerships and which can be installed by the dealership on request.
- The program is as diverse as BMW motorcyclists themselves, ranging from intelligent solutions for ergonomics and comfort to storage space, sports exhaust systems and safety features.
- Everyone will find something for their own BMW here.
Get to your destination swiftly, relaxed and in style: The full range of BMW Motorrad equipment offers limitless riding pleasure - with an assured sense of style. The BMW Motorrad navigation systems will guide you perfectly wherever you want to go. Performance in every fibre.
- Ride: Performance in every fibre.
- Style: Passionate riding. Every day.
- HP Parts: Tuning parts for street riding.
- HP Race Parts: Pure Adrenaline.
- Navigation: Unlimited riding pleasure.
Rider Academy Courses:
The better equipped you are to ride your motorcycle, the safer and more enjoyable your riding will be. This is why BMW has developed special rider training courses which offer motorcyclists just what they need to improve their skills.
The BMW Rider Academy is a training facility for all motorcycle riders (you don't need to own a BMW), whether you're a beginner that's never sat on a bike before, or an experienced rider that commutes daily, whether you are a fan of bumpy farm tracks, desert dunes or shimmering blacktop, the BMW rider academy has a course to suit your needs.
- Novice: Rider Training for beginners.
- Refresher: Refresh your riding skills.
- Proficiency: Learn proficient safety skills.
- Advanced: Cornering Techniques.
- K 53 License: Prepare for your license.
- Off-Road 2: Improve your off road riding.