Cremona Trading 65 cc TA Computer Home Services was established in 2002 in George (Garden Route) in the Western Cape, to fulfill an IT support need for mainly residential clients.
We quickly moved on to provide small-to-medium enterprises with outsourced Information Technology support functions. These functions include inter-alia, additional resource to current SME employed staff with high workload, managing IT infrastructure due to non-IT employees and providing SME with a general support consultancy in all IT related fields.
The level of support varies from low to high, dependant on client needs, as this is directly attributable to the systems and infrastructure deployed at the client.
Staff members are internationally qualified and have experience on country wide networks with multiple remote sites. Our focus however remains the Garden Route and Southern Cape Region.
At Computer Home Services our vision is to be a profitable and sustainable business. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our clients, engage in strategic partnerships with other service providers and build on our current alliances. We strive to be and remain a respectable and trusted name in the industry and distinguish ourselves from our competitors.
- We offer Service Level Agreements/Maintenance Agreements
- Network maintenance and installations
- IT consulting
- IT accessories
- Computer and component sales
- Software sales
- Printers, scanners and multifunctional machines sales
- Laptop sales
- Pastel support and training
Product support overview:
- All Microsoft Client operating Systems
- RAID configurations and Mirroring
- LAN and Wireless Solutions
- Data recovery
- Firewall and Proxy
- VOX Telecom - Approved Reseller