Curves brought the world's very first fitness club for women to South Africa, and neighbouring African countries, where women of all shapes and sizes could begin the transformation to fitness. Curves International has become the world leader in women's fitness in just a few years. With a life-long commitment to help women achieve their goals, Curves provides a whole body solution.
Learn more about Curves in South Africa, neighbouring African countries, and the international Curves brand through the following resources, history, news, FAQs and other related information.
Created specifically for women, Curves offers a complete fitness and nutrition solution. The 30 minute workout exercises every major muscle group and burns up to 2000 kilojoules through a proven program of strength training, cardio and stretching. In addition, club promotions and events encourage women to support charitable causes, learn about health-related issues and forge lasting friendships as part of the global community.
Enhancing the workout is CurvesSmart®, your personal coaching system. CurvesSmart® individualizes and customizes each workout by monitoring heart rate, workout intensity, range of motion and repetitions and then providing a progress report including number of calories burned!
Why Choose Curves?
- Largest women's fitness franchise in the world.
- Largest woman's fitness franchise in South Africa
- Almost 10,000 locations in over 85 countries.
- First fitness and weight-loss facility designed exclusively for women.
- Accessible and affordable exercise and diet information.
- Works every major muscle group in just 30 minutes, three times a week.
- The Curves 30 minute workout can burn up to 2000 kilojoules.
- You can use your Curves membership at any Curves location worldwide.