Situated in the popular "surfing hub" of the Eastern Cape, the Fountains Mall offers so much more than just retail shopping to the tourists and residence of the area. The largest shopping mall within a 65 km radius, it is strategically based in the Fountains Estate just off the N2, entering Jeffreys Bay
This 32 000m² shopping mall is owned and developed by a consortium comprising Atterbury Property, Retail Africa, Prosperito, Orange Property Group and Vuwa Investments.
Since opening its doors in October 2008, Fountains Mall has enjoyed exciting and steady growth with the addition of several new stores to the centre. Customers’ appreciation of the larger offering of stores is further reflected in the continued growth in both foot traffic and turnover and this progressive trend is expected to continue in future. Coupled with the continued growth in retail sales and the installation of new stores, Fountains Mall continually strives to provide an optimal tenant mix for our customers.
- Clothing and Fashion
- Book Shops
- Coffee Shops and Cafés
- Health Shops
- Stationary and Craft Shops
- Hair Salons
- Garden and Home Shops
- Restaurant and Fast Food Dinners
- Grocery Shops and Bottle Shops
- Toy and Children Shops
- Service Providers
- Activities formed around different special occasions
- Fountains Mall gives the opportunity for outside companies to display their product or service at the Mall. Five exhibitions courts are available at Fountains Mall & they are situated in prime areas close to Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Markhams, Food Court, Game.
- Movie Club
- Women's Club