For those wanting to:
- become potential lay Christian counsellors
- better equip themselves for those pastoral coffee-cup conversations
WEEKEND INTENSIVE TRAINING
Friday 12 July 2019 | 1800-2100
Saturday 13 July 2019 | 0900-1600
Grace Family Church
400 uMhlanga Rocks Drive, uMhlanga, DBN
R500.00 pp [includes all materials and refreshments]
*** Please note that the 4-session Wholeness Course is a pre-requisite to this Intensive and is available on DVD.
Register or find out more at https://gracecounselling.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/207049
This training is led by Grace Counselling Director Madz Deyzel, founder and developer of the Wholeness Counselling Framework for Christian lay counsellors.
The main Wholeness Counselling Training Course runs for ten sessions, covering the Wholeness Counselling Framework which is a Christ-centred, Biblical model of short-term goal-orientated counselling, where the primary aim is to point people to a right relationship with God.
INTENSIVE WEEKEND SESSIONS
• 17h30 Registration opens
• 18h00 19h30 – Session 1 and Triplet Groups on Presenting Problem
• 19h30 19h45 – Tea
• 19h45 21h00 – Session 2 Story
• 09h00 – 10h00 Triplet Groups on Ten Basic Life Areas
• 10h00 – 11h00 Session 3 Process
• 11h00 – 11h15 Tea
• 11h15 – 12h15 Triplet Groups on Practical Case Studies
• 12h15 – 13h00 Lunch
• 13h00 – 14h00 Session 4 Thirsts
• 14h00 – 15h00 Triplet Groups on Thirst
• 15h00 – 16h00 God’s Script and Q&A
BANKING DETAILS FOR INTENSIVE WEEKEND
Account Name : Grace Counselling
Branch Code: Allow the system to generate, alternatively it is La Lucia 135626
Account Number: 1142500810
Please send bank confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can allocate to your registration.
For queries or to find out more, please mail email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org