Halo Management was established in the year 2000 as a property management company focusing mainly on Sectional Title/Body Corporate management. Over the past ten years the company has grown significantly and has expanded into property leasing and sales. Our rental portfolio includes residential, commercial and industrial properties.
As an owner managed business we are able to provide a hands on approach to our services. Our highly experienced and qualified staff are motivated to provide a personalised and professional service to our clients.
We provide a comprehensive management service and work closely with service providers to ensure that our clients receive the best deal possible for all their property requirements.
We are proud members of the National Association of Managing Agents South Africa (NAMASA) and strive to meet the expectations of a Managing Agent as defined by their Code of Conduct.
Halo Management strives to provide a comprehensive property service in order to meet the high expectations of our clients by ensuring that our staff have the necessary skills, training and motivation to carry out their duties with excellence.
Body Corporate Management
Halo Management are specialist in Body Corporate Management and Home Owner Association Management. We are able to offer you the following professional services.
- Distribute monthly levy statements to all owners.
- Process and reconcile all recoveries eg water and electricity.
- Take all necessary steps to recover arrears including handing over to attorneys for collection.
- Assist in the arrangement of all services required by the Body Corporate eg. garden service, general maintenance and repairs etc.
- Arrange employment of Body Corporate staff and attend to all labour law requirements and contracts.
- Attend to the payments of all accounts.
- Ensure that the best possible rates are achieved for services provided including insurance, bank charges etc.
- Arrange Body Corporate insurance and assist in handling of claims.
- Prepare a budget for the Body Corporate.
- Control the expenditure and report to the Trustees on the financial position of the Body Corporate including the comparison of expenses to budget.
- Prepare books each year for the audit.
- Offer expertise and advice on Body Corporate matters and guide and assist the Trustees on Body Corporate matters.
- Provide a complete secretarial service to the Body Corporate and Trustees.
- Keep all body corporate records and important documents eg sectional title plans, participation quotas, minute book and rules.
We are also proud members of the National Association of Managing Agents South Africa (NAMASA). All members of this Association are bound by a Code of Conduct and the Association is designed to protect the interests of sectional title owners.
Halo Letting is our rental division that offers the following services to residential and commercial landlords:
- Rental Service
- Tenant Procurement
- Drafting of lease agreements
- ITC Credit checks
- Reference checks
- Debit order facilities
- Premises inspections
- Paying of all accounts, i.e. rates, levies etc.
- Attend to maintenance requirements
- Listing of properties to let in media
- Listing of properties on web site
- Rental insurance for residential property against defaulting tenants, which includes legal costs and loss of rental
Get your rental paid each month on time with our TENRISK rental insurance for a monthly premium of 3.5%.
As an alternative to rental insurance
Get your rental paid each month on time with our efficient and effective collection process and we can save the 3.5% premium for you which you can use towards the maintenance of your property or the loss of income due to vacancy. You could even use the savings to pay for the end of year holiday. You decide.
Our low tenant default rates prove that you would be better off saving the 3.5% premium.
We can facilitate the allocation of the 3.5% into a seperate account on your statement that you can monitor each month. Watch it grow and enjoy the savings.
TENRISK - Landlord Protection Policy
- Cover for loss rental for up to six months.
- Cover of legal costs up to R120 000.
- Obtain an eviction order where necessary.
- Handling of legal procedures by selected legal experts.