Hygienix was founded 2012 by husband and wife team, Howard and Megan Nicol. Armed with more than 10 years combined experience in both the retail and cleaning industries, their aim is to alleviate clients of the responsibility associated with HR, IR and Labour, Chemicals, Equipment and Maintenance issues. Hygienix has a unique concept in that it does not merely offer contract cleaning nor does it only offer chemicals and hardware. Hygienix offers an all-in-one package whereby the client pays a once a month contract rate.
Quality of service and products is of the utmost importance to us thereby building long-lasting customer relationships and complete customer satisfaction.
Hygienix is a level 4 B-BBEE compliant.
SERVICES AND CONTRACTS
Hygienix offers a wide range of services which are tailored to suit the client. The aim is to implement innovative and customised service solutions by investigating and understanding the needs of the client.
Our main aim is to provide a professional and reliable service to the commercial and industrial sectors. Contract cleaning takes the burden of staff related and cleaning issues out of your hands and places it in our hands. Staff are specially trained to suit your company’s requirements. In the event that staff are on leave for whatsoever reason replacement staff are provided for that period at no extra cost to you.
Extra special care is taken when supplying cleaning materials to our cleaners for your benefit. Colour-coded microfibre cloths are used ensuring that different areas get cleaned with different cloths. (ie a pink cloth is used to clean the bathroom area while a yellow cloth is used for the cleaning of furniture). These cloths are replaced on a regular basis ensuring that the staff are not cleaning with “just old rags”.
With contract cleaning we provide all the necessary equipment and chemicals required to perform the day to day cleaning tasks. We provide cleaning services for the small company who only need one staff member on a day to day basis to large companies who require several cleaners on a day to day basis. Working shifts and on public holidays is also provided for where required.
Staff are carefully selected and trained in their tasks. Services are designed to suit client’s specific needs and if necessary, Hygienix will take over the client’s existing staff, eliminating the client’s responsibility associated with HR, IR and labour, chemicals, equipment and maintenance issues. Trained personnel supervise all the contracts and “once-off” jobs. Continual research is being carried out on more innovative procedures and more effective chemicals. Contract cleaning provides your company with effective reliable staff.
Complete Retail Cleaning & Hygiene Service
The FMCG retail environment is very sensitive to fluctuating expenses. For this reason, we offer a unique solution by handling every aspect of cleaning, including the shop floor, the service departments and the backup areas based on a fixed budget amount calculated with the shop owner. This minimises cost fluctuations.
The following services and products are offered either as part of a monthly contract or on a once-off basis only:
- Factory Cleaning
- Kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Labour Supply
- Floor Cleaning Services
- Polishing & Stripping of vinyl floors
- Polishing and Sealing of slate tiles
- Scrubbing & Cleaning of tiles
- Post-Construction Cleaning
- Cleaning of Domestic and Commercial Properties
- Pre/Post Occupational Cleaning - We specialise in the cleaning of homes whether people are moving in or out. All our uniformed staff are well-trained and highly motivated. They adhere to a 72 point cleaning system. Cleaning is done under supervision. As our post occupational cleaning is a very intensive way of cleaning, we usually require an entire day to perform the tasks.
- Carpet Cleaning - The general life span on carpets is 8 to 10 years depending on the way they are looked after and the amount of traffic flow they receive. Regular vacuuming of carpets is highly recommended. We recommend that carpets are cleaned once to twice a year. We use a water injection/extraction method when cleaning carpets, furniture and rugs. Material chairs, mattresses and office furniture can also be cleaned using this method. Specialized non-toxic chemicals combined with warm water are injected into the carpet and extracted almost simultaneously removing dirt, grit and allergens. With this process of carpet cleaning the carpets dry a lot faster than they normally would with other steam cleaning methods.
Our wide range of chemicals are of the highest quality and, where required, carry an SABS & NRCS registration. Continual research is being carried out on more innovative procedures and more effective chemicals.
Hygienix offers a wide range of janitorial hardware, cleaning hardware and disposable ware. For a quote or to discuss our extensive range of mops, brooms, buckets, cloths, window washing equipment, please contact us!
Some of the products available are:
- Floor Pads
- Scouring Pads and Sponges
- Buckets on Castors
- Scrubbing Brushes
- Toilet Brushes
- Soap, Toilet Roll and Other Dispensers
- Washroom Driers
- Refuse Bags
- Mop Caps
- Watch Covers
- Clothing and Shoe Protectors
The machinery range includes auto-scrubbers, burnishers, vacuums and polishers in various makes and sizes.