Of the many fine attractions Knysna and its surrounds offer, the most exquisite wonders can be seen at one of the two associated jewellers in town; Knysna Manufacturing Jewellers in the magnificent Woodmill Lane shopping centre ( Est.1947) and the Knysna Diamond Corporation at the Knysna Waterfront.
You will find precious gemstones which includes Diamonds, Tanzanite, Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby expertly set in the finest silver, gold and platinum.
Furthermore, apart from carrying pre-made jewellery, we also employ professional jewellery designers and goldsmiths so that you can have your dream item made uniquely just for you on the premises.
Each shop carries different stock and trades competitively so that customers have maximum choice and variety. Because we have an association with a diamond mine we are able to provide diamonds at the best prices in Africa. This has meant that we regularly export precious stones, fine ethnic and designer jewellery all around the world.
South Africa is known across the world for the gold and diamonds that this unique country delivers not only in volume but in quality. South African diamonds are classed as some of the best if not the best in the world and we are proud that we can offer this to our clients.
We recognise the saying that a diamond is a ladies best friend, and that a ladies best friend needs to be dressed well. Therefore we at Knysna Jewellers and KDC only use the highest quality of raw materials that is befitting of our clients to ensure that beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder but everyone who gazes upon it.
Tanzanite, Africa's unique gemstone, has been described as 1000 times rarer than diamonds. They are mined only in Africa at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro and will be extinct within this century and is therefore already proving to be an excellent and safe investment.
This unique stone amazes with its beauty, that shines deep blue with violet undertones will make you want to take home your little piece of Africa.
At Knysna Jewellers and Knysna Diamond Corporationwe strive for a quality product, that not only exceeds our clients demands but our high standards as well. By using raw materials that is mostly sourced locally from South African/ African mines we can guarantee that the best stones and metals are found in our workshop.
Our professional team can provide you with the jewellery piece of your dreams from:
- Basic, to intricate and ethnic designs and will leave our clients more than happy.
- Our manufacturing process is very intimate with our clients as we feel the importance of involving our clients during the development of their jewellery.
- It is more than just business, it is personal and it creates memories that lasts forever.
- Therefore we are looking forward to welcoming you into our family at Knysna Jewellers as you our client is more precious to us than our diamonds.
At Knysna Jewellers and Knysna Diamond Corporation we cater for all clients, local clients and tourist clients. Therefore we understand that some of our clients will be under a time constraint during their visit to our beautiful part of the world here in Knysna.
- We carry a wide range of pre-made stock that is manufactured in our workshop and a few items that was sourced by trusted suppliers and quality approved by us.
- We specialise in Diamonds and Tanzanite.
- We also stock all precious stones (Ruby, Sapphire,Emerald etc).
- Semi precious stones (Garnet,Topaz,Amethyst etc) in all metals.
- We assure you that while visiting our stores you will find the jewellery piece that catches your heart or that will catch the heart of your loved one.
Knysna Jewellers strives to provide quality assistance to all our clients servicing all their jewellery needs and more.
- We provide facilities to help with jewellery repair, cleaning, altercations and adjustments as well as your basic watch services which includes battery changes, strap adjustments or new straps.
- Our professional assistance will also gladly inform you on all you need to know about your jewellery which includes the care for your jewellery and the specifications of your jewellery.
Please feel free to visit us or contact us regarding any jewellery related queries or issues.