Koedoes Poort Safaris is a family run game farm, which is situated in the Glenconnor district, Malaria Free area, 70km from Uitenhage, 90km from Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Koedoes Poort safaris nestled alongside the Winterhoek mountain range near Cockscomb, a true oasis. The 642ha piece of land boasts a great variety of plains game and bird species.
We here at Koedoes Poort Safaris cater mainly for bow hunters as well as selective rifle hunting. Hunters can either spend the day hidden away in one of our six hides, some overlooking a watering hole or for those who prefer walk and stalking their prey, the open terrain supports it perfectly. We have a variety of 17 plains game available to hunt.
We offer self-catering, bed and breakfast andcComplete catering options.
For B&B and Catering options, please contact us.
- Available is three chalets, one double bed, and the other two chalets sleep three persons per room. Bedding supplied for all chalets.
- Separate shower facilities available
- One en-suite log cabin, double bed, bedding supplied.
- B&B and complete catering options available including light lunches and 3 course dinner meals. We specialise in traditional "boerekos" with a modern twist, including garlic roast marrow bones, succulent oxtail, tender lamb shanks and spit chicken with crispy potatoes and many more. Wine pairing options available.
- All dietary requirements welcome
- Pre/After dinner snacks available by quote, including a array of cheese boards, snack boards served with a wide variety of pates, spreads, preserves etc. Contact us for a complete list of commodities available.
- For those who want to spend the day hiding away under the shade of a jacket plum tree in the veldt peacefully while sipping on a glass of ice cold wine, there are special picnic baskets available for groups of single persons plus
All of the above mentioned is available by quote, so feel free to contact us for more info.
Become a shadow from the sky! There's nothing more spectacular than the early morning sunrise, the crisp air and freshness of the karoo veldt. The beautiful sunsets falling over the Cockscomb Mountain Range, but to experience it from the sky. Our microlight flights is a definite unforgettable experience. There is no better way than to spend the last light of day in the sky, flying towards the sunset.
A 350m landing strip, suitable for microlights enables them to fly in and stay over. Check out our accommodation and catering options.
Microlight flights and tours are weather permitting only, please contact Shane Nelson if interested.