Nestled in the Elands River Valley lies Landela Christian Camp and private farm self-catering retreat. This retreat is situated on Cloughside Farm, 35 km from Port Elizabeth and 20km from Uitenhage, and offers safe surroundings in a nature lover’s valley. Abundant birdlife and small game are encountered on walks throughout the farm.
The farmhouse can accommodate up to 64 people. An ideal place for school groups, youth groups, study groups, leadership courses and elders/ministers/leadership retreats etc.
Landela offers a variety of activities such as walking/hiking trails, a dam, an obstacle course, volleyball, soccer ball, cricket, table tennis, darts and various board games.
Landela is a Christian camp and self-catering retreat, 35kms from Port Elizabeth on the Elands River Valley. This private farm retreat offers safe surroundings in a nature lover's valley. Abundant bird life and small game are encountered on walks throughout the farm.
LANDELA in Xhosa means "to follow" – we encourage you to follow His way.
- Farm house can accommodate up to 64 people. An ideal place for study groups, leadership courses and elders/ministers/leadership retreats etc.
- This is a self-catering unit and the kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery and crockery for 70 people.
- Basic cleaning agents are provided, multi-surface cleaner, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper.
- Lounge/dining area doubles as the conference/meeting area. We also have a small hall, seating approx 30-40, which is part of the house.
- Large braai/lapa area, can also be used as an outdoor setting for meetings. Firewood is provided.
- There are various walking/hiking trails as well as a dam with canoes/boats. It is also suitable for swimming.
Tariffs: On Application.
- Check In Time: 16h00
- Check Out Time: 10h00
These times are negotiable subject to other reservations.
Prices include use of all facilities and braaiwood.
The only additional charge would be for guided walks.
Any breakages/damages must please be reported and paid for before departure.
Caravans/Tents: Prices will be quoted on request.
Reservations made for Friday nights only, but requiring the use of the unit during the following day, will be charged for two days as no other reservation can be taken for the Saturday night. Similarly reservations for Saturday nights only, but requiring the unit from Saturday morning will also be charged for two days.
A deposit of R1200 per reservation is required in order to confirm.
The mountains shall bring peace to the people.