Situated next to the beach in Jeffreys Bay, the seaside and surfing mecca of South Africa, and at one end of South Africa's renowned Garden Route, Marina Martinique is a themed haven of Cape Caribbean architecture and waterfront lifestyle.
Access to this sought-after Marina Martinique residential area is strictly controlled and there is 24-hour security, affording a high level of safety with the peace of mind that goes with it.
Marina Martinique B&B offers five fully serviced, luxurious and spacious, en-suite bedrooms. Each room has its own private balcony with excellent views over the canal and the marina.
Marina Martinique B&B is "Highly Recommended" with the AA Travel Guides as a Quality Assured Program.
Tariffs: (includes full English Breakfast)
High Season (Mid December till 10th January)
R600 Per single person per night.
R450 Per person sharing per night.
Low Season: (11th January till mid December)
R450 Per single person per night.
R320 Per person sharing per night.
- No expense has been spared to make each room comfortable and welcoming for our guests.
- Each room is also provided with its own television with DSTv, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge as well as a safe for your valuables.
- At Marina Martinique B&B, there is a comfortable living and dining room, opening onto a large wooden deck overlooking one of the canals.
- Fax and internet facilities are available.
- Full English breakfast is served and dinner can be provided by prior request.
- Dine at one of the two excellent restaurants adjoining the Marina Martinique.
Fun on the Water
- There are 5 km of canals and waterways within the marina and Marina Martinique B & B has a pontoon boat for sunset cruises in the canals.
- The water in the canals is clear, clean seawater and is safe to swim in.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own canoes to use on the canals.
- The fabulous beaches of St Francis Bay with all they have to offer lie just outside the marina.
South Africa’s world renowned surfing mecca, Jeffreys Bay also offers:
- Sand boarding
- Wind surfing
- Kite surfing
- Whale watching
- Hiking in three Nature Reserves
- Deep sea fishing
- Horse riding
- Diving ...and much, much more!
Jeffrey's Bay is a thriving town with most if not all the necessary facilities available – restaurants, mall, beach bathing, shell museum, etc.
Places to visit
- InFlood Blu: Bistro Restaurant
- Walskipper and Tapas Restaurants
- Gisters : An unique coffee shop/restarant with a décor theme of testerday.
- Supertubes : immense interest to the young at heart.
- Forest canopy tours at Tsitsikamma Forest.
- Billabong Factory Shop.
Day Trips from Jeffrey's Bay
- Storms River Mouth at Tsitsikamma National Park - 95 km.
- Cape St Francis harbour and lighthouse - 30 km
- Addo Elephant National Park - 120 km.
- Shamwari Game Reserve - 110 km.
- Port Elizabeth - 80 km.
- Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area - 50 km.
- Van Stadens Wildflower Reserve - 35 km.