Melco sets the standard for modular commercial embroidery machines. With the EMT16 embroidery machine, powerful DesignShop V9 digitizing software and expert training, Melco will help you start and grow your embroidery business.
Since 1972, Melco has been the industry leader of complete embroidery systems for the home-based and commercial markets. In addition to the modular EMT16 embroidery machine, Melco offers DesignShop V9 digitizing software, embroidery machine components, technical support, training and leasing for embroidery businesses.
Demand for online personalization solutions through eCommerce websites is growing. Melco's LiveDesigner personalization technology is the cutting edge solution for those that wish to start an eCommerce website, or add personalization to their existing online store.
Modular Commercial Embroidery Machine - EMT16
Melco EMT16 is built on the solid foundation of proven Melco technology, with advancements that boost production by 28% over older Melco machines.
Melco’s patented Acti-Feed™ system revolutionized the embroidery industry many years ago by making embroidery machines easier to learn and use. Melco EMT16 combines that technology with a simplified user interface, so machine operation and training is easier than ever. New machine operators can be trained in as little as 30 minutes.
The machine cart is designed for mobility, strength and functionality. If mobility is part of your business plan, Melco EMT16 will deliver. Sturdy wheels enable you to easily move the machine from one part of your shop to another. The new machine stand was designed with a large open space under the pantograph so that large, bulky items are free to move with the machine. For those that desire a working surface, a removable table top is optional.
Single-Head Startup Embroidery Machine
One of the most compelling reasons to choose Melco embroidery systems is the modular capability. Head for head, Melco embroidery machines are engineered to produce. That productivity coefficient increases exponentially as you add more heads, leading to compound increases in profit margin.
Many startups purchase only one head at first. An entrepreneur can learn embroidery for a minimal up-front investment, and add machines as needed. Here are some other great reasons to make Melco your first machine:
- Melco machines are easy to learn.
- Multiple training options are available, including on-site training and online webinars.
- Excellent customer service via phone and email.
- A two year warranty is standard with each machine. Many individual machine components are covered with a five year warranty. Extended warranty programs are available.
- Adding machines in the future is easy.
- Embroidery design software is included with your machine. Choose one of four software options to fit your business.
- Embroider on shirts, polos, hats, beanies, accessories, bags, jeans, and more
Modular Multi-Head Production Embroidery System
Melco EMT16 commercial embroidery machines operate independently of each other, on the same network. Imagine running a large embroidery order on your multi-head system. Suddenly, there is a thread break on head number two. With Melco EMT16s, all other heads will keep running while the thread break is fixed on head two. In contrast, all heads on a conventional system will stop until the problem is fixed.
Here’s another scenario. Imagine you’re in the middle of a high-volume production run, all of your heads are working to produce a left chest logo on a polo shirt. Suddenly you get an order for 10 hats, and it’s a rush job. With EMT16, you can pull a single head from the production run and set it up to produce the hat order without stopping production on the polo shirts. This is all done on the same system, using the same computer on a single network.
- Melco EMT16 is designed for commercial, high-output production.
- The modular, mobile system can be configured as needed for your specific situation.
- ROI is achieved in as little as 11 months, based on an average of 5 embroidered garments per day, or about 45 minutes of machine run time per day.