This is where refined elegance meets casual simplicity. Where classic service is warmed by genuine desire to please. Where space comes in abundance, choices are both numerous and exciting, and quality is felt as well as seen. A relaxed atmosphere, together with great hospitality and personal service awaits both business and leisure travellers.
Renosterberg Lodge is not just another guesthouse, but indeed a home that offers you a very tranquil and private stay.
We have many services that are available on request and nothing will be too much trouble. We indeed strive to please.
Renosterberg Lodge is situated in the very popular Kimberley Area. This lovely guesthouse is only 15 minutes' drive from most of the major tourist attractions in and around Kimberley, such as The Big hole, Kamfers Dam and many other exciting places to visit around the Kimberley District. Elegantly furnished and decorated, Renosterberg Lodge offers a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere where guests can, at leisure, prepare for the next day’s many exciting events.
Renosterberg Lodge assist of 9 Luxurious rooms with unsuited bathrooms and showers. In each room there is the availability of DSTV (5 channels), coffee and tea. Spoil yourself with the comfort and elegance each room has to offer!
The Guest Lodge was created early 2009 and has already risen to be one of the most popular Guest Houses in Kimberley.
This is the ideal location for the rugby for the ABSA stadium is only 600m away. The North Cape Mall is also only about 600m away.
- Land Area - 361 830 km2. The largest province in South Africa
- Population - ±850 000
- Population density - 2 per sq km
- Capital City - Kimberley
- Major Towns - Calvinia, Colesberg, Kuruman, Springbok and Upington
- Languages - Afrikaans, English, Nama, SeTswana and Xhosa
- Private Check-in/-out
- Packed Lunches
- Bridal Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Luggage Storage
- Gay Friendly
- Free Parking
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Allergy-Free Room Available
- All Public and Private spaces non-smoking
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- BBQ Facilities
- The Big Hole
- The McGregor Museum
- Flamingo Casino
- Kimberley Archaeology Route
- Kamfers Dam
- Game Viewing and Eco-Tourism
- The N12 Battlefields Route
- The Diamond Diggers Tour
- The Belgravia Historical Walk
- The William Humphreys Art Gallery