DRIVE THE CHANGE
Three simple words … but for Renault and all employees here and around the world, Drive the Change constitutes a strategic global action plan and also serves as our brand’s global signature.
At Renault, we are driven … not simply by the cars that we manufacture, but by the progressive needs of ordinary people living every day lives; by striving towards reducing the impact made by harmful vehicle emissions.
On August 1, 2012, Susumu Uchikoshi took over the reins as managing director of Renault South Africa.
Excited to be elected to Drive the Change in South Africa, he is very optimistic about Renault’s future in South Africa. 2013 marks the dawn of a new era for Renault South Africa in terms of opportunity, growth and ustainability says Uchikoshi-san. “We have the people, the brand, the leadership, the products and the services all backed by the passion, Renault is geared for growth in the South African market.”
“In line with our people-centric focus, Renault delivers progressive products that enrich the lives of our stomers. So, staying in tune with their wants and desires has become central to how we think and all that we do… We believe in driving positive change that makes for a better society. This is the Renault way of thinking.
Renault has long been renowned for providing an accessible range of quality, safety-driven products, with striking design incorporating smart technology that delivers convenience at the touch of a button or a fingertip to a reen. While innovation is a key foundation of Renault’s Drive the Change global strategic brand plan. A brand that is sustainable and able to provide access to affordable mobility for all; while taking into account and being spectful of the energy and environmental challenges presented by 21st century life and living.
- Renault aims to become the global leader in zero-emission mobility and the first car manufacturer to offer a complete range of electric passenger cars and light commercial vehicles at an affordable price. A broad and entirely renewed combustion-powered range of vehicles will still continue to stream off Renault’s global production line to meet the needs of growing markets outside Europe.
- Renault is focused on the advancement of engine technology, addressing the shift in market towards engine downsizing for economy and ecological reasons alike, by introducing their Energy engine range.
- The Clio, broke ground with it's introduction of Renault’s first turbo-charged, three cylinder 66kW Turbo petrol engine. While this new engine boasts performance equivalent to that of a normally-aspirated 1.4 litre 4-cylinder engine, the reduction in fuel usage, CO2 emissions and overall life-cycle cost is significant.
- Image is paramount and we aim to further strengthen ours by relying on Renault’s distinctive advantages in the fields of innovation for all, quality and design.
The Renault Group has grown over the years:
WHAT IS A SERVICE PLAN?
Service Plans are designed to provide the client with the assurance that all scheduled services will be covered as per their Owners Manual, by an approved Renault dealer, utilizing approved parts fitted by highly qualified service technicians.
WHAT IS COVERED:
Service plans cover all scheduled services as specified in the Owners Manual.
This includes the replacement of:
- Engine and transmission oil, spark plugs. All serviceable belts. Most importantly cambelt*, Brake fluid, Oil filters, Air filters, Sump plug gaskets, Other lubricants and serviceable items required to perform the scheduled service,
- All labour costs involved in the scheduled service.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
Top up lubricants, such as oil, replacement of all wear and tear items, such as: brake pads, brake disks, shock absorbers, exhausts, tyres, wheel alignment, and balancing. Other market related exclusions: glass, towbars, punctures, radio / tape / cd, aircon regassing, alloy wheels.
THE BENEFITS OF SERVICE PLANS:
- Clients can purchase a Service Plan at any time
- You don’t feel the pinch of regular servicing costs
- Your servicing costs are fixed. No matter how high prices rise in the future, you won’t have to worry about inflation, parts or labour cost increases
- Your vehicle’s warranty will never be in jeopardy.
WHAT IS A MAINTENANCE PLAN?
A Maintenance Plan is a comprehensive package that covers all services, maintenance, normal wear and tear requirements and labour. This means that you will never have to worry about unexpected parts and labour costs again.
WHAT IS COVERED:
Spark Plugs, Oil Filters, Fuel Filters, Air Cleaner Elements, Cambelt*, Brake fluid, Brake pads, Brake discs, Brake linings, Shock Absorbers, Windscreen Wiper Blades, Battery ,Clutch ,Exhaust, Globes, Fuses, Air Conditioner Belts, Power Steering Belts, Oil, Transmission Oil, Alternator Belt, Anti Freeze, All Scheduled Services Inclusive of Labour. Maintenance Plan:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
Warranty related items, Top-Up Oils, Driver abuse, Windscreen & all glass, Punctures, Paintwork, Body damage, Tyres.
THE BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE PLAN:
- Extensions can be “tailor-made” to suit your requirements
- You’ll be paying for tomorrow’s motoring costs at today’s prices.
- We’ll keep your full service history, which will assist in maximising the resale value of your value
- Any unexpected maintenance your vehicle may need in the future will be taken care of.
The Renault Vehicle and Parts Warranty will offer you complete peace of mind.
Renault warrants all parts and accessories supplied by Renault and fitted at the time of purchase of the new vehicle to be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months.
Parts & Accessories purchased over the counter are covered from the invoice date by Renault’s 1 Year/20,000km warranty, whichever occurs first.
In the event that a genuine Renault part or accessory supplied by Renault proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, Renault will repair or replace the part and/or accessory free of charge, excludes wear and tear parts.
5 year 150 000km Warranty for all models ordered and registered from 11 Jan 2010.
DURATION OF WARRANTY:
Your new vehicle is protected by this RENAULT New Vehicle Warranty. This means the vehicle is guaranteed on the terms and conditions set out in the warranty policy against any defects relating to material, fitting or manufacturing fault under the Warranty for a period of 60 months from the date of delivery or 150 000km whichever comes first.
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER:
The warranty covers the cost of repair or replacement of defective parts to repair a material, assembly or manufacturing defect recognized by the manufacturer when carried out by a member of the RENAULT network. It also covers consequential damage to the vehicle resulting from the principal defect. It is up to the discretion of RENAULT, in consultation with the relevant RENAULT Network Member, to decide whether it is appropriate in the circumstances to repair or replace any fault part.
PRE-OWNED WARRANTY EXTENSION: (Renault Encore Warranty Extension)
Designed for the pre-owned Renault vehicle customer, Renault Encore Warranty Extension is designed to give the client financial protection in the event of unexpected mechanical breakdown or failure. It covers the pre-owned Renault vehicle on expiry of the manufacturer warranty for a further 24 months or 100,000km whichever comes first.
WHY RENAULT ENCORE?
- Renault Encore Warranty Extension offers a product that will add the best value at the most cost effective level.
- This has been designed to ensures peace of mind motoring.
The benefits of Renault Encore Warranty
- Optimises Resale Value of the Renault vehicle
- Purchasing a pre-owned Renault with all the values and guarantees that have come to be expected.
- A continuation of the Renault Manufacturers Warranty*.
- The Renault Encore Warranty Extension covers the cost of repair or replacement of defective parts and for potential Mechanical Product Defects.
- Allows the Renault vehicle to be repaired using approved Renault parts and Renault trained technicians. * 3yr / 100,000km for vehicles retailed pre 11 January 2010, 5yr/ 150,000km for vehicles retailed post 11 January 2010