My company promotes water saving devices to the household. Our main focus is on developing and distributing grey water and rainwater harvesting systems.
Our name "Tectum Aqua" means “Roof Water”. Our aims are:
- Distribute quality assembled water saving devices to the public
- Provide a quality after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help home owners become independent of municipal water supply
- Prepare home owners for water shedding/unexpected water cuts
- Help save our scares water resource
- Make a little money on the side.
ACCESS FREE H2O
- Grey Water System This is a garden irrigation system that automatically channels water from washing machines, shower, bath and faucets to the garden at regular intervals to prevent storage of grey water.
- Rain Water Harvesting Systems Rainwater harvesting systems range from a simple gutter connection point to water tank to fully automated system that collects filtered rain water and channels this into the house with municipal water backup.
- Swimming Pool Backwash Recycler Saves the home owner water and prevents backwash water from illegally entering the storm water drains.
Grey Water Information
A household can typically save 6 months of water and more from their roofs which means:
- A nice finacial saving is made
- Less water is sourced from the municipality which reduces stress on our scares water resource
- The household lives “greener” resulting in a reduced carbon footprint
Should the harvesting of rain water spread to more households, this will result in an already growing "dam" of water that will grow larger as more households join. The net effect is a large saving of water and a much reduced dependency on South Africa’s scares water resource.
- Add a grey water system and each household can add another 2 months or more of yearly savings in water!