Please note all rules on back of score card!
Any breach of club rules will result in a disciplinary hearing and if found guilty, punitive measures will result.
We would not like to have to take action against anyone but the dignity and rights of others must be respected at all times and will be enforced if need be.
- Recognised golf shirt with collar & sleeves
- Golf designed polar / turtle neck
- Shirts must be tucked into waist band
- Trousers / Shorts
- Tailored long trousers
- Knee length golf shorts with belt
- Sport socks, ankle high
- Conventional long socks – pulled up
- Recognised golf or sport shoes
- Not acceptable on the course
- T-shirts, denim jeans, elastic or draw string trousers or shorts, combat trousers or shorts, rugby type socks, secret socks, rolled down long socks, sandals, thongs or three quarter length shorts.
- In Clubhouse & Verandahs
- NB: SMART CASUAL IS THE REQUIRED DRESS CODE.
- NOT ACCEPTABLE IN CLUB HOUSE & VERANDAS:
- Tracksuits, T-shirts, bold advertising on garment, overalls, no hats or caps to be worn in the bar.
Management reserves the right to ask any person, who in the opinion of Management, does not comply with these regulations to vacate the course or club premises immediately.
- Members will be responsible for the actions of their guests, who shall be subject to all rules and regulation of the club.
- It is the responsibility of each member to communicate the club's dress code policies to their guests, family members and children.
- Members and their guests must wear appropriate attire while in the clubhouse.
- No torn clothing
- Tank shirts not permitted
- Shirts with tails must be tucked in
- No hats in the clubhouse except for medical reasons
- Locker room towels should not be removed from locker room.
- The club assumes no responsibility for personal property or valuables.
- Food and beverages (alcohol or other) cannot be brought into the club for consumption on club premises, except as approved by Club Manager or management committee.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors or persons who appear already intoxicated. Club staff are authorized to discontinue serving drinks in order to enforce this policy.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to drink alcohol or smoke around the clubhouse or on the grounds of the club.
- Sponsors of functions will be responsible to UGC for all charges, loss or damage.
- Complaints, suggestions or recommendations regarding the operation of UGC should be made in writing to the club and not be brought up for debate in the club house.
- Subscriptions shall not be solicited or any other articles or any articles exhibited for sale, nor shall any advertising, notices, etc, be permitted unless authorized by the management of UGC.
- Only kitchen staff and management are permitted in the kitchen, behind the bar or any of the storage areas.
- In terms of the Liquor Law, persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to approach the bar.
- Loud or abusive language will not be tolerated in bar.
- Swearing especially in company of females will not be tolerated.
- Club staff is to be treated with respect.
- Opening and closing times of the bar and clubhouse is to be respected.
- Reserved parking bays are to be respected.
- The Club rules can be amended at any time.
The Uitenhage Golf Club offers a unique venue which caters ideally for functions like strategic breakaways, prize givings, weddings and dinners to mention a few.
Depending on your needs, the facilities may include:
- Venue beautification
- Bar facilities
Book now! If you would like more information on arranging a corporate event at our venue or the hospitality service that we provide, then please do not hesitate to contact Marius or Linda.
Rates are negotiable.