Varsity @ Bay is an Accredited International "Edustudy" Graduate Business School.
We are registered with the Department of Education as a licensed Impak Tutor Centre.
"The EduStudy provides technology-based training solutions that answers to the need for affordable, accredited and accessible academic programmes aligned to international accreditation requirements and practical industry requirements. Since its inception EduStudy has been driven by a spirit of excellence and innovation that addresses the demands associated with a changing and dynaic global environment.
EduStudy has committed itself to the development of the individual and the creation of opportunities through specialised and creative entrepreneurial and life-skills programmes that forms part of an accredited graduate framework resulting in accredited Diploma, Degree and Post-Graduate qualifications."
The EduStudy study approach is based on the International Open Learning Programme (IOLP) which provides for skills transfer and business or development leadership on an ongoing and life-long basis.
Varsity @ Bay is one of EduStudy's academic support / training centres in South Africa.
- Correspondence Courses FET & BTH
- NQF Level 3
- NQF Level 4
- NQF Level 5
- NQF Level 6
- NQF Level 7
- NQF Level 8
- High School Diplomas
- Bus. Cert, BDIP, BBA, DipMan, MBA, PhD
- Human Resource Management
- Change Management
- Sales Fundamentals
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Roll On Registration
- Computing, Business Education & Training
* Each qualification level of the EduStudy Open-Learning Graduate Programme is credit-bearing towards the next qualification level and allows the student to enter and climb the academic ladder to the level of PhD.