Management Job Opportunities
Position available for creative director
Minimum of 3-year degree in Graphic Design or Multimedia Studies PLUS 5 year’s related experience in print and web fields.
Responsible for all creative operations including staff supervision and work production. Directs the activities of the design team to maintain the company’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals. Resolves functional conflicts through consultation with management peers. An experienced presenter. Senior-level client contact.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plan, campaigns, and projects to assure sales, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service to clients.
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the company to staff.
- Oversees creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations.
- Trains and supervises assigned team; oversees their execution of all creative efforts to insure they are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
- Assures the staff adheres to established agency policy/procedures, with special emphasis on the purchase of outside services.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialised expertise, gifted freelancers, and reputable contributors when their services are required.
- Participates in the new business efforts as directed.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with company objectives.
- Facilitates and promotes company initiatives and values throughout the function.
If you believe you meet all the necessary requirements of this position, and want to join a fast growing, maverick team, with a vision to dominate their market space, kindly send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.