A1 Kynaston Collection is lococated just 3,8 km from Jeffreys Bay town centre tranquil sea facing 500m to the surfing beach ,in the beautiful, malaria-free Eastern Cape. The accommodation offers three stars graded, self catering or B&B, units, or houses.
Escape from crime, the hustle and bustle of the city to a tranquil coastal village of Jeffreys Bay.
With their wealth of travel industry knowledge, Sharon and Paul will be happy to make recommendations both locally and further afield within South Africa. They have also established relationships with bed & breakfast properties from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth and will assist you with planning your itinerary as you travel along the Garden Route.
A1 is the place we turn "passing strangers into lasting friends.
- Bed & Breakfast or self catering
- Family friendly rooms
- Free WiFI
Experience the panoramic magic of the ocean and wide open beach sea views, Watch the dolphins and whales. Wake up to bird song, Enjoy safe walks along the sea, the sunset from your deck, and count the stars at night. Sleep with sound of the waves. We pride ourselves on a caring, friendly and personal accommodation environment and make our home.. your home.
Why J'Bay and A1?
- This beautiful town of Jeffreys Bay is situated directly on the Garden Route and is only 75km away from Port Elizabeth Airport. A1 Guest House makes a good base for trips to Addo Elephant National Park and Tsitsikamma National Park.
- A1 is ideally situated an hours drive towards Port Elizabeth on the one side and Tsitsikamma towards Cape Town. The highest bungee jump at Bloukrans bridge is towards Tsitsikamma. We have numerous Game Parks in and around our area. Fantastic Seaview Lion Park just 60km towards Port Elizabeth where you can touch the lion cubs.
- Gateway to the Garden Route, Jeffreys Bay is known for it's endless summers and long white sandy beaches filled with an abundance of shells, Jeffreys Bay is definitely the town for discerning visitors.
- Our B&B and Self Catering facilities have been awarded Three Star grading by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa We offer full English or Continental. Appetizing breakfasts, freshly prepared and served by us.
- It is both a pleasure and our privilege to share our home with guests from all over the world and you will feel welcome and quite at home with us.
- Welcoming corporate clients, families and tourists to A1 is done in such a way as to make the visitor feel right at home.
- We also offer an apartment, a house and an in-house tour guide.
- We have full day tours to the Addo Elephant National Park as well as a Baviaanskloof day trip, a 2/3 day Karoo trip and much more.
- With the view afforded from this small and personal guest house A1 lives up to its name.
- Jeffreys Bay is a town renowned for its 34 km of endless unspoiled beaches, good angling and the best surfing spots in the world ,shells etc.
- Jeffreys Bay is a popular surf spot its a Surfer's Paradise.J-bay is known as home of the perfect wave & super tubes.