Arcplan and Associates cc was established in the Western-Cape in 1989 as a professional architectural design practice.
- SAIA : Members of the South African Institute of Architects.
- SACAP : Members of the South African Council for the Architectural Profession
- SAIBD : Members of the South African Institute for Building Designers
Our works profile covers a wide range of architectural projects:
- Housing sector: residential housing both private and group housing projects, retirement villages, estate developments, maisonettes and flats.
- Commercial: business parks with shopping complexes and malls, corporate buildings and franchise developments.
- Specialised buildings: medical clinics and hospitals, schools, hotels, conference centers, municipal buildings, filling stations, sport centres, game-parks and recreational complexes, abbatoirs, retail-buildings and nature conservation, Industrial : warehouses, business parks and farm buildings.
We strive for excellence in all facets of architectural design and planning from early concept stages, with budget approvals, to closure of the projects.
We achieve this with a professional team that work together with highly skilled CAD technologists that utilize the very latest BIM technology with autocad "Revit" and architectural desktop programes to produce photo-realistic architectural 3d perspectives and professional plans for municipal aproval and construction purposes.
We are a B-BBEE reg practice and encourage fair intergration and work opportunities with all South Africans.
Arcplan and associates cc: we keep abreast and updated where possible on the very latest requirements in green architecture applications to address the growing enviromental issues the country and the world now faces. We believe that architects and technologists can play a leading role in energy usage and conservation and while the rudiments of good architectural practice and design will always remain as ones foundation, we will continue to strive and encourage further development through the process of the cpd programme where green architecture applications are concerned.