Nestled at the foot of the beautiful Outeniqua Mountains, in the heart of the Garden Route, lies die new home-away-from-home Guesthouse, Caledon Country House.
Located in the charming residential Camphersdrift neighbourhood, it is within comfortable walking distance to the city centre of George. The individually decorated bedrooms are all stylishly furnished with a focus on attention to detail.
At Caledon Country House we welcome our guests to the ideal retreat for business and/or holiday travel.
Accommodation at Caledon Country House
The Guesthouse can currently accommodate up to 16 guests in 8 en-suite rooms, each with private patio.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable Guest lounge
- BBQ/Braai area
- Dinner on request
- Laundry service on request
- Restaurant reservations
- Golf reservations
- Secure off-street parking
- Fax, telephone and internet facilities
- Hairdryers (available at reception) Safe for valuables
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge
- Plasma screen television with DSTV
- Panel heater
- Tourist information
- Bath and/or shower
- Free WiFi
- Crisp, white linen
- Electric Blankets
- Private patio
- Non-smoking (smoking only permitted on patio)