DKZEE is an established cleaning enterprise based in Port Elizabeth.
This privately owned company , BBBEE compliant- level 3 and female empowered business was started in 2008 by director, Vanessa Langford.
DKZEE pride themselves in being a highly reliable and efficient corporate and domestic cleaning enterprise.
To be the first-choice provider of high-quality Domestic and Office cleaning services.
We achieve this through:
- Employees who are honest, dedicated, hard-working and appropriately trained to deliver outstanding cleaning services, efficiently and with a SMILE.
- Employees who are trained to MAKE A CLEAN IMPACT within a short space of time.
- By utilising innovative cleaning techniques, equipment, cleaning materials and methods.
- Respecting the need for deploying quiet cleaning methods and low disturbance cleaning techniques.
- Through a hassle-free, cost-effective service.
- Providing our customers with hygienic, clean and tidy facilities and venues.
- Our core focus is CLEANING, and achieving this objective remains our top priority. The recognition and satisfaction we receive from our customers will remain our key differentiator.
- Transforming this sector, traditionally notorious for high staff-turnover and low standards, into an effective enterprise, driven by strong leadership, motivation, clear expectations, appropriate training and fair remuneration.
- Commitment and dedication to building a good reputation with our clients. This will be achieved by constantly striving to improve our service levels and maintaining a two-way communication channel for managing our customers’ needs and expectations.
Offices and Retail Centres:
- Commercial and Industrial cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Once-off deep cleaning
- Monthly / Bi-weekly cleaning
- Pre-occupational cleaning
- Carpet & Upholstery cleaning
- Window cleaning
At DKZEE Cleaning Service, we strive to exceed our customer’s expectation. Service is, after all, the one thing that differentiates us from competition.
“Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. Nothing else constitutes quality.”