Also known as the “Place of Glory”, Kuzuko Lodge is built high upon a hill in a private section of the northern part of the Greater Addo Elephant National Park. It is here where breathtaking views from your private veranda are complimented by luxurious chalets and warm, attentive service.
This unique & glorious place is the perfect venue whether for a Wedding, Romantic Weekend, Family Breakaway, Team building, Conference, Gala Event, Incentive Breakaway or Product Launch.
Guests are housed in 24 Chalets of which 3 are wheel chair accessible. It is here where breathtaking views from your private veranda, are complimented by comfortable and stylish interiors, featuring en-suite bathrooms with walk in shower, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, colour satellite television, direct dialling telephones and data points.
For conservation to be successful, Kuzuko believes that all children need to learn to love and protect their heritage.
Due to the greater Ethos of Kuzuko and the importance of educating our youth and subsequently our future generations Kuzuko is proud to invite you to make use of the following on offer for scholars of all ages.
The programme is funded by the Kuzuko Foundation, mainly focusing on the upliftment of disadvantage communities and their educational needs. The only expense that the school/institution will be responsible for is transport of their groups to and from Kuzuko Lodge & Reserve.
Basic Educational programme:
- Can be tailor-made to suit your individual timing schedules.
- Arrival & Welcome drinks at Kuzuko Gate House
- Educational walk to the Khoisan Caves – includes bottled water (1 ½ hours)
- Educational presentation on recycling and their impact on their environment
- Site Inspection of the 5 star lodge facilities (when possible)
- Lunch at the Bush Braai Boma – Boerewors, – Potbrood on a stick- to be braaied around the fire by the kids themselves – Ice Cream & Choc Sauce – Cold Drink
- Drawing competition with fun prices to be won
- Game Drive in the Big 5 Reserve includes bottled water (2/3 hours)
- Depart again from the gate house
- 21 Chalets
- 3 Accessible Chalets
- Family Lounge
- Dining Room & Bar
- Curio Shop
- Wellness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Jungle Gym
- Conference Facilities
- Big Five Game Drives
- Night Drives
- Big Game Walks
- Nature Walks
- Khoisan Painting Exploration
- Cosmic Safaris
- 4x4 Route & Activities
- Team Building Activities
- Kids Activity Programmes
- Junior Ranger Programmes
- Community Upliftment Project visits
- Malaria-Free Wilderness
- Canopy of a Million Stars
- Child Friendly
- Tranquil Seclusion
- Romantic Silence
- Leisurely Relaxation
- Luxury & Comfort
- Private Pampering
- Off the Beaten Track
- Warm Attentive Service
- Tailor-made Excellence