Since 1984, Warmup has provided safe, comfortable and economical heating to thousands of satisfied customers throughout South Africa. Consider these benefits of our new improved heating system.
Warmup heating cables are factory tested at 5000 Volts. The element insulation is tough, completely waterproof and resistant to chemical attack.
Discreetly hidden from view. There are no visible elements or radiators. No summer-time storage problems.
Warmup components have the benefit of over 30 years of European technology for applications that demand harsh conditions, continuous operation at high temperatures and long working life.
While Warmup heaters have been designed to never overheat in normal conditions - and may be left on continuously - timers and thermostats are available as optional extras for additional control.
Warmup CAN cover up to 100% of the available floor area if required. This provides even heating with no cold areas (cold spots).
- A 5 year factory-backed warranty covers our range of undercarpet and underlaminate heating pads.
- All undertile and underfloor heating systems carry a 10 year factory backed warranty.
We take pride in providing quality products and excellent customer service through our network of authorised dealers.
Undercarpet and undertile heating has a vastly quicker response time when compared to conventional underfloor heating. You only heat the area you need, when you need it.
To give you an idea of the economy of Warmup.
A typical bathroom of 2.5sqm uses less power than three 100 Watt light bulbs.
- Warmup is healthy, no dry heated air to aggravate allergies or asthma.
- Increases the value of your home.
- Evenly dispersed warmth throughout your home.
- Temperature controllers (air and floor sensing) give you precise control of comfort levels.
- No more cold floors and cold feet.
Advantages over conventional heating methods
- Energy efficient and economical to run.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Completely safe.
- Zero maintenance.
- No noise.